I found this gorgeous fabric last week.
At once I knew exactly what I'll make of it!
But I also knew this task would be practically impossible to get right.
Regardless I had to try.
Sometimes all of us feel the urge to be a little masochistic.
We like the struggle and pain. At least I do
Not quite sure if I'm totally happy with the result.
Due to the shape of a corset it's not possible to match 100% everywhere.
Which means compromises has to be made. Most often the main elements should be matched and just leave the rest to the randomness.
But I managed to miss the tail of the bird quite badly.
Beside that the rest are between great and so-so.
The back side looks the best!
Still a worthy try